Sunday, November 18, 2012

Everyone has a story

Since venturing into the business of owning a gym, I continue to meet amazing people each day. I love to hear everyone's story.  Asking probing questions, something that used to scare the bejeez out of me, now is something that I love most.  I believe it is because our club is a community.  It is a place that people come to be their best, perform their best, improve on themselves so they can have a better quality of life and enjoy their time most outside of the club.  

My role in our business has changed and now with two clubs and hopefully a third to come, I am not able to meet every new member and do not get to know everyone personally.  However, few impact me the way that one particular member has.  I have gained a new appreciation for this fit and healthy "bikini" lifestyle since knowing Corey.  Corey is the epitome of why I continue to strive for my healthiest life.  When you live life to be your best, the impact you make on others is the best reward you could be given.  Little people have experienced what Corey has experienced.  Many will never experience what he has.  But everyone can relate to his story.  I want YOU to read Corey's story.  His story has a voice much bigger than mine and is a story that everyone should be so lucky to learn from.  

Let it be known that, with everything you do, you may just impact someone.  When you live positively and with purpose, the impact can be powerful and life changing.  

READ COREY'S STORY:

Train hard and live with purpose.
Holly Barker

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i research this weblog, very amazing content and content..i like this web page.

    Figure Suits - vandella costumes has been selling quality competition suits and costumes to pros and amateurs for 17 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shop retro style dresses like tops, jeans, swimwear, outer wear etc. we have all kind of vintage inspired fashion dresses of 1950s fashion. Grab it now.
    vintage style for women

    ReplyDelete