Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I am!

I Can’t, I Can, I Will, I am, I Still Am…Which is you? Stages of actualizing your dreams and aspirations.

What is the ultimate image of success in your eyes?  Do you envision it often and think, if only I was that, if only I was there, if only this didn’t happen, then this could have happened.  Do you have conversations that begin with; “That could have been me”, “If I was younger”, “Wouldn’t it be nice if”. 
How about thoughts and conversations that center around “if I had this much money, I could do this”, “if I made this much money, I could be”.  I want you to take note every single time you are surrounded by these words and thoughts and focus on leaving them behind.  Step outside of this school of thinking and vow to think forward…towards your image of success.  Think of where you are right now.  Now think of where you want to be. The only way to be sure to reach the desired outcome, is to act in a manner that will cause these effects…cause and effect can create your destiny. 
My biggest pet peeve is hypocriticism.  I have been victim to haters and bullies in the past, but as I get older, I realize how so many people choose to remain victims of the past and never think forward.  All change begins with your thoughts.  When you get the ‘I Can’t’ out of your head, you take the first step towards actualizing the idea you have of success.  When you believe that you can actualize your goal, you begin to think of ways to get there, not barriers of entry.
Stop making excuses and justifying your thoughts of failure with discussions of distaste towards others’ success.  It only takes you to believe in you and everyone else will soon do the same. 
I pointed at a picture in the back of a magazine in 2006 and said; “I want to do that” (pointing at the beautiful figure competitors).  I did the same thing in 2010, but instead I said; “this will be me”.  The past 2 years have been dream after dream come true.  I am proud to say I am and I still am and whatever life decides to throw at me in the future…I still will be! J
Thank-you Glen Grant for seeing something in me, thank-you Inside Fitness Magazine and Terry Frendo for Publishing me and thank-you Magnum Nutraceuticals (Markus and Bert) for sponsoring me, but none of this would have happened if I didn’t believe in me.
 
See you at the club and at the Arnold Classic 2013 – Magnum Booth!!

No comments:

Post a Comment